With our new email signature service, your company can now have professionally branded email signatures sent from any smartphone or desktop email client.
Branded email signatures by Bescraft are based on a multi-award-winning Office 365 signature management system. Ours is an ideal Office 365 solution for businesses to centrally manage professional Office 365 signatures for all users sending email from any device including mobile.
Users can choose an Office 365 signature either through a subject trigger rule or in the drop-down menu in Outlook as they compose a message.
Our design package includes the design of your email signatures, plus the account setup and then the configuration of your master templates. Once this is done; we test your email signatures to make sure you are set to start sending emails, signed with your branding.
If you would like to ensure all your company emails have a consistent branded signature, please get in touch.
The Importance of Email Signatures
Having a personalised email signature not only ensures all your contact details are to hand, it’s also a way of promoting your company’s image in a consistent and professional manner.
A branded email signature
- Drives traffic to your website
- Creates brand awareness
- Acts as a low-cost, high return marketing tool
- Enables company information and disclaimer compliance from a mobile
- Can help build your social media following and grow your community
Advantages of our Email Signature System
- Provides central control over brand and disclaimer compliance
- Update your email signatures easily via a drag-and-drop editor
- Flexible system, grows with your future email requirements
- Implement company-wide email signatures from a single portal
- Embedded high resolution graphics – no need to click ‘download pictures’
Working with award-winning technology partners, your email signature accounts will be setup on Microsoft’s Azure data centre/servers. This award winning platform works seamlessly with Microsoft Office 365.
Requirements: Your emails will need to be on Office 365 Exchange.