Web Design & Build
I specialise in creating bespoke marketing information sites and small e-commerce (shop) websites. Tailored to marketing or selling your products/services successfully online.
What I offer and excel at providing:
- Delivering a bespoke solution tailored to your requirements
- A specialist with many years experience in web design
- Open communication throughout the entire process, encouraging your feedback
- Focused on achieving the results you need to grow or launch your business
- A fast, easy-to-use website that works across modern devices and is optimised for search engines
- Integration with a Content Management System so you can update the website yourself, reducing ongoing maintenance costs. (I work with Perch and CraftCMS)
- Making sure you have the CMS training you need to care for your website
Contact me to discuss your project
Designing and building a website should be a creative, enjoyable and highly productive experience. I’ll involve you closely at every stage of the project, listening to your requirements so we deliver a solution that meets your businesses goals.
Find out more about my web design process
There is no one price fits all for a website, it depends largely on what’s required; however, I do feel it’s important to be open and provide a guideline cost so you know what level of investment I’d be expecting you to make.
Bespoke design and builds typically range from £3,500 – £10,000 depending on your requirements.
Please get in touch if you’d like to discuss a Web Project.
App & Web Design Visuals
I design user interfaces for both the web and mobile apps (such as the iPhone iOS). I can help with the initial planning phases, user experience design, wireframes to the final static user interface designs.
Please get in touch if you’d like to discuss a User Interface Design Project.
This can vary depending on how many templates or pages you require and its complexity. As a guide I’d be asking for an investment between £1,000 – £4,000.
Who I work with
I work with individuals, small-to-medium sized businesses and start-ups. I aim to have a relationship with you where I can show a value to your business by being dependable, honest and by doing the type of work which makes a difference. I will always recommend a solution I think will work best for the business.
I also collaborate with agencies and other web professionals on larger projects.
Please get in touch if you’d like to discuss a project with me.
What I don’t do
I don’t work with WordPress and existing themes. I design and build bespoke websites to be tailored to my clients requirements.
I am not a back-end developer so I don’t take on builds for large complex websites unless I can partner with another developer who complements my skill set.
My skills do not lie in App development, I can however assist with the user interface design.